This year, a new range of string tying machines dedicated to the meat industry was presented. The new product line includes a machine for fresh meat and poultry and a machine for injected and tumbled “wet” meat.
Some of the outstanding features are high performance, low maintenance, hygienic design, longevity. Technical highlights of these machines include wear-free servo drives, contact-free switching and the option of choosing between different tying modes.
Type F with flat table, bottom mounted knotting unit
Type S with side mounted knotting unit, for injected and tumbled meat
- Multiple tying modes: single, double and cross tie
60 single ties/min
40 double ties/min.
- Works with elasticated string as well as with rigid Cotton and Rayon twine
- Machine body and knotting unit in stainless steel and other non-corrosive materials
- Servo drives for knotting unit and twine ring
- Built according to latest safety and hygiene requirements:
Control cabinet: Rittal Hygienic Design, IP69
Electrics and controls: Schneider Electric
Safety: Preventa safety system with encoded magnetic sensor
- Connected load: 230V AC, 50/60Hz, 2kW
- Machine dimensions: 1571 x 980 x 560 mm
- Machine weight: 230kg